Does your digital marketing pack a punch?
Written with the marketer’s best interests in mind, this friendly, down-to-earth guide shows you how to use proven digital marketing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of your brand, increase audience engagement, and acquire and monetize customers. From current best practices in SEO and SEM to the latest ways to effectively use content marketing and influencer marketing—and everything in between—Digital Marketing For Dummies helps you get the most out of all your digital marketing efforts.
What worked in digital marketing just a few years ago is quickly losing relevance as electronic platforms—and the people who use them—continue to evolve. So how do you keep afloat in this fast-paced and ultra-competitive environment? Don’t sweat it! Digital Marketing For Dummies takes the guesswork out of marketing in the digital age, offering the latest tips and techniques for utilizing technology to get your product or services out to the masses. Whether you’re looking to craft a killer campaign from scratch or just want to beef up your social media presence, you’ll find everything you need to meet your business goals—and boost your bottom line.
• Develop an individually tailored digital marketing campaign
• Offer an effective lead magnet to convert visitors
• Keep your audience invested in your brand, products, and services
• Create a return path with frequent and strategic communication with your customers
If you’re ready to benefit from the latest and greatest digital marketing has to offer, this no-nonsense guide sets you up for success.
From the Back Cover
• Leverage Google® and Facebook® to grow your brand
• Automate your lead generation, sales and follow-up activities
• Access downloadable tools that put ideas into action
Marketing has gone digital. Have you?
Businesses used to rely on Yellow Pages, newspaper, and radio ads to drive new leads and customers through their doors. Those days are long gone. Companies today must navigate constantly-changing digital search and social channels such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, and even email and mobile to both acquire and communicate with customers. How can you keep up? Written for marketers and business owners, this book is sure to give you the competitive advantage you need.
• Generate free, organic traffic
• Acquire new leads and customers
• Craft landing pages that convert
• Build and monetize your email list
• Get “social” with your customers
• Buy online ads like a pro
• Master search marketing
• Track and measure key metrics
About the Author
Ryan Deiss is Founder/CEO of DigitalMarketer.com. His pioneering digital marketing strategies have been directly responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in online sales. Russ Henneberry is Director of Editorial at DigitalMarketer.com. His team generates thousands of leads and sales per month by executing “full funnel” content strategies.